Chromedia is a custom web and mobile application development company based in Denver, Colorado and Cebu City, Philippines. Our focus is on developing the very best mobile and web applications and building long-term relationships with our clients. We are currently looking for a person to guide us with our growing business.
The Business Development Representative will focus on customer acquisition. Lead generation and prospect management are the main concern as the Business Development Representative will garner and meet with potential clients.
Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Although you will be working with a team, including active founders, this position requires self motivation and offers an incredible level of independence. With no current Denver office, most of the Business Development Representative’s interaction with co-workers will be online, either through video conferencing, Slack or email.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with Jason & Greg to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, networking events, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Managing assistants who will handle cold calling and digital campaigns on your behalf; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, networking events, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills
We enjoy what we do, we value balance in our lives, and we take pride in our work. As a small company, you have an opportunity to directly impact our clients and business on a daily basis. If you’d like to explore opportunities with us, please email a cover letter that outlines your interest and compensation expectations along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.